338 Hendrix St, Brooklyn, NY 112071 bed, 1 bath, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Bedroom,Full Bath
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 039940020
- Zillow Home ID: 30638846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 338 Hendrix Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 342 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$438K----1,584
- 348 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$545K----3,000
- 336 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$450K----2,585
- 334 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$455K----2,626
- 332 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$480K532,585
- 332 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$585K53--
- 552 Glenmore Ave Brooklyn, NY$476K----3,018
- 326 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$453K52--
- 330 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$303K532,585
- 350 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY--Studio--2,200
- 350 Hendrix St # 3994 Brooklyn, NY--Studio--2,200
- 546 Glenmore Ave Brooklyn, NY$512K----3,000
- 328 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$445K----2,585
- 542 Glenmore Ave Brooklyn, NY$510K----3,000
- 354 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$580K64.53,650
- 271 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$444K311,824
- 358 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$512K----2,860
- 277 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$556K943,200
- 327 Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$517K----3,321
- Hendrix St Brooklyn, NY$364K----1,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!