This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1985
- Views: 590 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $210,000
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Low-Pile Carpet, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Driveway \ Common/Shared, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Condo Development, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Shared, StreetType \ Ave, Style \ Garden, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Separate
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: GRNL M:R B:21 L:10-M
- Zillow Home ID: 92895070
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03840 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Greenland as a whole. Among 03840 homes, this home is valued 47.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Greenland, and 86.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03840 home values.
Nearby Schools in Greenland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!