- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1878
- 905 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,510 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 6506088
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Fireplaces \ 0, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 1, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, NoOfLevels \ 0, PropertyMasterType \ Multi-Family, PropertyType \ Multi-Family, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Acreage \ 0.09, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Parking \ Street, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Radiator, Exterior \ Stucco, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, Heating \ Gas, TaxYear \ 2015, BasementType \ Full, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, ListingDate \ 2015-01-14T00:00:00, Water \ Public, Cooling \ Central A\C, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, GarageType \ NoGarage, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, Type \ SingleBldg, Design \ Duplex, Roofing \ FlatRoof, Flooring \ Tile\Brick, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BasementType \ Partial Finished, LotDimensions \ 28X130, LotNumber \ 078-001, LotSquareFootage \ 3790, TotalTaxes \ 6267
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,298 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 04021078-001
- Zillow Home ID: 8960904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19007 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Bristol Township as a whole. Among 19007 homes, this home is 148.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Bristol Township, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
|336 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$310K||--||1.5||2,604|
|328 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$289K||3||2||2,196|
|324 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$300K||4||3.5||2,424|
|324 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$705K||4||1.5||6,428|
|322 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$266K||1||1||1,924|
|320 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$208K||2||2||1,110|
|407 Radcliffe St APT 2 Bristol, PA||$306K||1||1||2,544|
|339 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$397K||4||2||4,540|
|335 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$248K||5||2||1,919|
|333 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$237K||4||2||1,914|
|403 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$433K||--||3.5||4,176|
|405 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$276K||--||1||2,323|
|409 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$239K||3||2||1,575|
|325 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$317K||--||2.5||2,806|
|411 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$258K||--||1||1,944|
|112 Walnut St Bristol, PA||$175K||--||1||1,188|
|331 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$305K||--||1.5||3,008|
|329 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$229K||--||1||1,816|
|318 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$234K||1||1||550|
|300 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA||$475K||3||1.5||6,150|
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.