338 Tortuga Bay Dr, Saint Augustine, FL 320925 beds, 4 baths, 2,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $281,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- Floor size: 2,892 sqft
- Parcel #: 026551 2520
- Zillow Home ID: 103489500
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 338 Tortuga Bay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32092 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 84% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% higher than in Saint Augustine, and 171.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32092 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Augustine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32092 home values.
- 27 Kingstown Ct Saint Augustine, FL------3,009
- 319 Tortuga Bay Dr Saint Augustine, FL------2,866
- 45 Kingstown Ct Saint Augustine, FL------3,066
- 299 Tortuga Bay Dr Saint Augustine, FL$190K422,201
- 285 Tortuga Bay Dr Saint Augustine, FL$205K432,323
- 49 Kingstown Ct Saint Augustine, FL$262K----2,237
- 28 Kingstown Ct St Augustine, FL--------
- 395 Tortuga Bay Dr Saint Augustine, FL------1,840
- 271 Tortuga Bay Dr Saint Augustine, FL$227K522,687
- 44 Kingstown Ct Saint Augustine, FL--432,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292