3380 Dogwood Dr S, Salem, OR 973023 beds, 2 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: R80854
- Zillow Home ID: 53043748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3380 Dogwood Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Salem, and 10.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97302 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97302 home values.
- 3390 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$324K433,000
- 3360 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$205K321,497
- 3385 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$255K32.52,500
- 3340 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$228K32.51,883
- 3420 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$252K322,390
- 3395 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$223K31.51,523
- 3365 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$193K31.51,528
- 3385 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$363K432,305
- 3425 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$221K41.51,285
- 3345 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$209K321,437
- 3365 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$254K431,665
- 3395 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$256K331,710
- 3320 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$248K52.52,386
- 3440 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$228K12.51,835
- 3345 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$275K431,579
- 3425 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$222K431,372
- 3325 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$257K53.51,634
- 3445 Camellia Dr S Salem, OR$264K422,281
- 3325 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$268K431,652
- 3460 Dogwood Dr S Salem, OR$236K321,919
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!