3380 Donzi Way W, Jacksonville, FL 322233 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
ALL OF THIS IS CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MANDARIN JUST MINUTES TO ALL MAJOR FREEWAYS,, RIVER ACCESS (COUNTY DOCK), PARKS, GOOD SCHOOLS.
WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS,ENTERTAINMENT, WHOLE FOODS AND SO MUCH MORE!
- Lot: 6,380 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $87,700
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 1564113994
- Zillow Home ID: 44570158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3380 Donzi Way W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loretto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 179.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Loretto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loretto home values.
- 3372 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$106K221,132
- 3366 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$103K221,104
- 3416 Donzi Way E Jacksonville, FL$105K22948
- 3358 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$106K221,132
- 11445 Glenn Mottin Way N Jacksonville, FL$106K221,132
- 11439 Glenn Mottin Way N Jacksonville, FL$105K321,068
- 3387 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$106K221,097
- 3350 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$103K22948
- 3422 Donzi Way E Jacksonville, FL$106K321,032
- 3379 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$104K221,128
- 11433 Glenn Mottin Way N Jacksonville, FL$111K221,099
- 3371 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$99K22948
- 3363 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$99K22876
- W Donzi Way Jacksonville, FL--------
- 3413 Donzi Way E Jacksonville, FL$100K21894
- 3405 Ricky Ct Jacksonville, FL$106K221,132
- 3428 Donzi Way E Jacksonville, FL$104K221,116
- 3342 Donzi Way W Jacksonville, FL$103K22948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.