- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
33816 Honeywood Ave, Wesley Chapel, FL 335452 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $150,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1326200010001000110
- Zillow Home ID: 70797899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33816 Honeywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% greater than in Wesley Chapel, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33545 home values.
- 33810 Honeywood Ave Wesley Chapel, FL$209K--22,262
- 33822 Honeywood Ave Wesley Chapel, FL$272K--2.52,442
- 33804 Honeywood Ave Zephyrhills, FL$199K421,730
- 33804 Honeywood Ave Wesley Chapel, FL$204K--21,730
- 4319 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$295K532,963
- 4312 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$335K532,963
- 33752 Honeywood Ave Wesley Chapel, FL$208K--21,920
- 4318 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$246K--32,469
- 4325 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$255K--2.52,645
- 33746 Honeywood Ave Zephyrhills, FL$201K422,112
- 4320 Highcroft Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$207K--22,004
- 4324 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$257K532,963
- 4351 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$253K322,891
- 4344 Highcroft Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$185K421,722
- 33746 Honeywood Ave Wesley Chapel, FL$224K--22,112
- 4350 Highcroft Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$230K432,645
- 4324 Huddlestone Dr Zephyrhills, FL$242K532,963
- 4324 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$310K532,963
- 4328 Highcroft Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$241K--32,469
- 4331 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$261K--32,469
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.