- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3382 Sagewood Ln, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,128 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Aug 1997 for $293,000
- Parking: 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 09225077
- Zillow Home ID: 19485965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3382 Sagewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in San Jose, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3370 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$694K42.51,713
- 3394 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$711K42.51,786
- 1930 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$699K42.51,713
- 1934 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$703K42.51,713
- 1965 Stonewood Ln San Jose, CA$703K42.51,868
- 3402 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$626K321,403
- 1926 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$701K42.51,786
- 1948 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$777K32.52,061
- 1942 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$667K321,228
- 1954 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$692K32.51,629
- 1938 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$776K42.52,059
- 1973 Stonewood Ln San Jose, CA$658K421,382
- 1964 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$682K42.51,868
- 1964 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$680K42.51,868
- 3406 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$671K321,601
- 1922 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$665K32.51,629
- 3407 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$581K42.51,713
- 1976 Conifer Ln San Jose, CA$686K42.51,868
- 1914 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$698K32.51,629
- 1910 Conifer Ct San Jose, CA$720K522,002
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.