3384 Moss Landing Blvd, Oxnard, CA 930362 beds, 2 baths, 999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Walk into a bright, open concept floor plan combining the living room, dining room and kitchen. Granite countertops in kitchen. Large master bedroom with walk-in closet. Master bathroom has duel sinks and a separated toilet for convenience. Both bathrooms have glass door entrance to shower. In unit laundry, W/D included. 2 car garage offers ample storage and convenient parking. Put a grill, table, and a couple chairs on your oversized outdoor patio (a rare feature in this complex).
Tile and brand new carpets throughout.
Riverpark is a young, up-and-coming, and dog-friendly complex with lots of greenery and grounds for jogging or biking. Walk to The Collection and enjoy a vibrant scene of new shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. Also near by are Target, Home Depot, and easy access to the 101 freeway.
- Built in 2010
- 145 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $254
- Parking: 524 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $231,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 999 sqft
- Parcel #: 1330120715
- Zillow Home ID: 94685221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3384 Moss Landing Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93036, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% higher than in Oxnard, and 19% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93036 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxnard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93036 home values.
- 3382 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$296K32.51,587
- 3380 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$296K32.51,375
- 3386 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$300K32.51,375
- 3378 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$305K32.51,375
- 3374 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$248K22999
- 3388 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$294K32.51,375
- 3376 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$311K32.51,587
- 3390 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$293K32.51,375
- 3370 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$309K32.51,587
- 3372 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$266K22999
- 3368 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$302K32.51,375
- 3360 N Oxnard Blvd Oxnard, CA$265K221,033
- 3366 Moss Landing Blvd Oxnard, CA$305K32.51,375
Nearby Schools in Oxnard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.