3389 W 120th St, Cleveland, OH 441113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 62 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- MLS #: 3636958
- Parking: 0 space, 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 01805137
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33359360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3389 W 120th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jefferson market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% lower than in Cleveland, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson home values.
- 3391 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$44K211,206
- 3395 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$35K21947
- 3397 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$55K211,421
- 3388 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$47K311,154
- 3401 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$33K311,184
- 3392 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$62K311,153
- 3396 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$69K311,186
- 3400 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$60K311,157
- 3405 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$52K31.51,201
- 3404 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,164
- W 120th St Cleveland, OH$44K211,206
- 3407 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$84K211,299
- 3394 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$73K221,000
- 3398 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$53K311,185
- 3408 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$70K311,245
- 3400 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$72K321,224
- 3411 W 120th St Cleveland, OH$75K311,202
- 3412 W 119th St Cleveland, OH$59K311,153
- 11917 Lorain Ave Cleveland, OH$102K112,747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!