339 18th St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,611 sqft
- Built in 1936
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Price/sqft: $277
- Finished basement
- Parking: 1 space
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 4560 0151
- Zillow Home ID: 508385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 339 18th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kingman Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.9% greater than in Washington, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
- 337 18th St NE Washington, DC$415K321,368
- 335 18th St NE Washington, DC$508K431,188
- 333 18th St NE Washington, DC$388K321,188
- 331 18th St NE Washington, DC$445K421,188
- 329 18th St NE Washington, DC$403K421,188
- 327 18th St NE Washington, DC$379K321,188
- 325 18th St NE Washington, DC$372K321,188
- 323 18th St NE Washington, DC$376K321,188
- 332 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$510K442,450
- 328 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$522K442,498
- 321 18th St NE Washington, DC$388K331,188
- 1741 D St NE Washington, DC$407K321,270
- 324 18th Pl NE Washington, DC$489K442,104
- 319 18th St NE Washington, DC$395K22.51,188
- 1819 D St NE Washington, DC$254K11651
- 338 18th St NE Washington, DC$402K431,224
- 336 18th St NE Washington, DC$572K441,836
- 1739 D St NE Washington, DC$408K421,080
- 334 18th St NE Washington, DC$363K311,224
- 332 18th St NE Washington, DC$368K41.51,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.