339 28th St, Hermosa Beach, CA 902544 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $2,750,000
- Price/sqft: $809
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4181022031
- Zillow Home ID: 20423799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 339 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Hermosa Beach, and 7.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90254 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hermosa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90254 home values.
- 343 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.53M311,167
- 333 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.61M321,236
- 353 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.61M321,208
- 325 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.6M211,224
- 340 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.37M21768
- 348 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.27M32.52,336
- 355 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.69M321,208
- 321 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.02M332,004
- 336 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.21M332,088
- 350 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.24M342,877
- 360 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.25M442,427
- 334 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.76M21559
- 338 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.15M532,400
- 317 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.42M221,432
- 326 29th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.47M422,812
- 330 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.97M321,832
- 348 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$1.31M311,062
- 316 29th Ct Hermosa Beach, CA$1.14M221,280
- 320 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$3.38M543,601
- 352 28th St Hermosa Beach, CA$2.71M443,287
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.