339 Orange St, Albany, NY 122106 beds, 2 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,870 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1889
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $17,250
- Price/sqft: $7
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010006507200060470000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 339 Orange Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in Albany, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 337 Orange St Albany, NY$172K533,057
- 341 Orange St Albany, NY$81K421,824
- 335 Orange St Albany, NY$128K------
- 343 Orange St Albany, NY$107K422,461
- 333 Orange St Albany, NY$176K632,484
- 300 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$195K632,520
- 331 Orange St Albany, NY$140K432,484
- 329 Orange St Albany, NY$130K421,656
- 105 Henry Johnson Blvd Albany, NY------4,032
- 312 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 327 Orange St Albany, NY$126K621,668
- 332 Orange St Albany, NY$164K832,244
- 330 Orange St Albany, NY$170K632,244
- Clinton Ave Albany, NY$125K42.52,700
- 334 Orange St Albany, NY$87K311,560
- 328 Orange St Albany, NY$162K522,050
- 308 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$143K832,772
- 325 Orange St Albany, NY--------
- 326 Orange St Albany, NY$151K622,316
- 347 Orange St Albany, NY$146K532,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!