339 Promenade Ave, Warwick, RI 028864 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 120 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $490
- MLS #: 1066316
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,084 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:373 B:0119 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65846432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 339 Promenade Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02886 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Warwick, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 349 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$882K222,267
- 323 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$917K43.53,825
- 109 Amore Rd Warwick, RI$547K32.52,913
- 361 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$801K533,272
- 110 Amore Rd Warwick, RI$869K34.54,499
- 309 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$1.53M33.53,961
- 149 Janice Rd Warwick, RI$683K42.53,684
- 161 Janice Rd Warwick, RI$464K321,680
- 293 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$731K33.53,311
- 105 Lorna Ave Warwick, RI$313K21864
- 127 Woodbine Ave Warwick, RI$603K333,577
- 128 Lorna Ave Warwick, RI$884K32.53,029
- 173 Janice Rd Warwick, RI$611K22.52,495
- 181 Janice Rd Warwick, RI$527K22.52,114
- 115 Woodbine Ave Warwick, RI$361K32.51,444
- 126 Woodbine Ave Warwick, RI$567K332,231
- 86 Woodbine Ave Warwick, RI$354K322,266
- 71 Claflin Rd Warwick, RI$387K321,574
- 271 Promenade Ave Warwick, RI$779K612,876
- 81 Claflin Rd Warwick, RI$625K533,144
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.