339 Scotch Pine Ct, Windsor, CO 805504 beds, 3 baths, 2,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $227,500
- Price/sqft: $89
- Finished basement, 1260 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Parcel #: R1145602
- Zillow Home ID: 61464326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 339 Scotch Pine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Severance, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80550 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Severance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 343 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$255K421,671
- 335 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$244K323,304
- 512 Limber Pine Ct Severance, CO$246K331,839
- 508 Limber Pine Ct Severance, CO$244K432,125
- 331 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$235K32--
- 327 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$207K321,882
- 504 Limber Pine Ct Severance, CO$232K32.51,898
- 342 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$214K321,237
- 326 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$243K432,800
- 201 Timber Ridge Ct Severance, CO$231K221,378
- 515 Limber Pine Ct Severance, CO$218K322,236
- 209 Timber Ridge Ct Severance, CO$301K433,204
- 205 Timber Ridge Ct Severance, CO$249K532,656
- 322 Scotch Pine Dr Windsor, CO$242K332,310
- 213 Timber Ridge Ct Severance, CO$262K331,632
- 619 Foxtail Way Severance, CO$220K321,288
- 623 Foxtail Way Severance, CO$217K321,344
- 342 Scotch Pine Ct Severance, CO$156K3--2,122
- 615 Foxtail Way Severance, CO$234K331,630
- 330 Scotch Pine Ct Windsor, CO$280K442,807
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292