3391 Post Rd, Lexington, KY 405034 beds, 2 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,629 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 253 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 1412062
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Parcel #: 25631650
- Zillow Home ID: 77566684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3391 Post Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% higher than in Lexington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Hills-Stonewall Estates-Monticello home values.
- 3387 Post Rd Lexington, KY$131K--1.51,736
- 3395 Post Rd Lexington, KY$153K--1.51,539
- 617 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$151K--2.51,632
- 604 Worcester Rd Lexington, KY$133K--12,112
- 600 Worcester Rd Lexington, KY$159K32.51,948
- Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$144K--1.51,906
- 621 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$123K311,050
- 608 Worcester Rd Lexington, KY$113K--1.51,176
- 3394 Post Rd Lexington, KY$165K32.52,346
- 3390 Post Rd Lexington, KY$146K321,445
- 625 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$128K--11,613
- 610 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$179K--2.52,724
- 3386 Post Rd Lexington, KY$122K--11,509
- Post Rd Lexington, KY$122K--11,553
- 606 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$139K321,255
- 612 Worcester Rd Lexington, KY$121K--11,176
- 614 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$149K--1.51,566
- 595 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$126K--11,431
- 3382 Post Rd Lexington, KY$116K--11,293
- 602 Monticello Blvd Lexington, KY$151K--22,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!