A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 1,605
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $88,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Clubhouse
- Community Features \ Gated Community
- Community Features \ Security
- Furnishings \ Partial
- Garage Features \ Open Parking
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Walk In Closet
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Ground Level
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 012328328720101
- Zillow Home ID: 64812065
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $89-100K.
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Metro West
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% greater than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!