3394 Eagle Nest Dr, Hernando Beach, FL 346073 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 624 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,780 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R1222316189001700160
- Zillow Home ID: 44794453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3394 Eagle Nest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Hernando Beach, and 42.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hernando Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34607 home values.
- 3392 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$260K331,776
- 3396 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$204K221,317
- 3395 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$224K231,322
- 3399 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$237K221,528
- 3411 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$319K323,840
- 3420 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$278K231,664
- 3419 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$280K321,824
- 3441 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$434K322,249
- 3440 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$938K342,916
- 3445 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$252K321,136
- 3448 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$312K422,880
- 3447 Eagle Nest Dr Hernando Beach, FL$437K332,550
- 3307 Mangrove Dr Hernando Beach, FL$328K221,008
- 3317 Mangrove Dr Hernando Beach, FL$174K321,152
- 3319 Mangrove Dr Hernando Beach, FL$300K321,812
- 3283 Mangrove Dr Hernando Beach, FL$214K321,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.