- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3398 Vanderbilt Way, Santa Clara, CA 950514 beds, 2 baths, 1,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
4 bedroom - 2 full baths - approximately 1,498 sf and approximately 6,100 sf lot size.
Tile entry, hardwood and laminate flooring, Kitchen with tile countertops and breakfast bar.
Fireplace in living room, separate family room with track lighting.
Hall bathroom with tile flooring.
Family room leading to expansive covered patio for entertaining.
Please call Dennis Mulvihill at 408-357-8796 for price and more information.
- Lot: 6,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $880,000
- Price/sqft: $587
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 29304055
- Zillow Home ID: 19597716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3398 Vanderbilt Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Santa Clara, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 3408 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$1.1M421,902
- 3388 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$813K321,302
- 3407 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$829K421,418
- 3397 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$892K321,462
- 3411 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.11M532,113
- 3418 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$862K321,302
- 3378 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$834K321,442
- 3399 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$911K421,498
- 3389 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$902K321,572
- 3387 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$798K321,305
- 3409 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$890K321,442
- 3417 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$895K321,462
- 3379 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$837K321,442
- 3428 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$972K431,840
- 3368 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$814K321,302
- 3377 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.13M532,413
- 3370 Princeton Ct Santa Clara, CA$1.23M532,653
- 3369 Vanderbilt Way Santa Clara, CA$906K421,498
- 3406 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$835K321,335
- 3421 Forbes Ave Santa Clara, CA$900K421,418
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292