33E Oliva Dr, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2 baths, 952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $380,000
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Pool Type \ Comm Facility,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Greenbelt,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 13236152
- Zillow Home ID: 19280157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33E Oliva Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94947, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% less than in Novato, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94947 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 33D Oliva Dr Novato, CA$374K31.51,288
- 33F Oliva Dr # F Novato, CA$390K321,288
- 33C Oliva Dr Novato, CA$376K31.51,288
- 35E Oliva Dr Novato, CA$310K31.51,288
- 35F Oliva Dr Novato, CA$375K21.51,288
- 33B Oliva Dr # B Novato, CA$312K31.51,288
- 35D Oliva Dr Novato, CA$337K31.51,288
- 35C Oliva Dr Novato, CA$371K31.51,288
- 33A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$335K31.5952
- 31 Oliva Dr # D Novato, CA$387K21.51,288
- 31E Oliva Dr Novato, CA$387K21.51,288
- 35B Oliva Dr Novato, CA$318K31.51,288
- 31 Oliva Dr # C Novato, CA$312K31.51,288
- 31B Oliva Dr Novato, CA$316K31.51,288
- 35A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$315K31.5952
- 31A Oliva Dr # A Novato, CA$335K31.5952
- 39A Oliva Dr Novato, CA$373K21.51,288
- 104A Oliva Ct Novato, CA$394K31.51,288
- 104 Oliva Ct B # B Novato, CA$405K22--
- 104B Oliva Ct # B Novato, CA$391K21.51,288
Nearby Schools in Novato
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292