- Lot: 4,412 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,846 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 1097381
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ Single Family, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Heat System \ Steam, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Equipment \ Hood, Hot Water \ Oil, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Status \ Active New, Foundation Type \ Concrete
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:309 B:18 L:011 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66065032
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $162-248K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02915 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Providence as a whole. Among 02915 homes, this home is 47.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02915 home values.
|38 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$254K||3||2||1,828|
|35 Boyden Blvd Riverside, RI||$191K||3||1||1,092|
|25 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$188K||3||2||1,500|
|26 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$324K||3||2.5||1,987|
|25 Meadow Ave Riverside, RI||$155K||2||1||832|
|33 Boyden Blvd Riverside, RI||$212K||3||1||1,856|
|31 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$247K||2||2||1,378|
|21 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$171K||3||1||1,052|
|30 Boyden Blvd Riverside, RI||$207K||3||2||1,110|
|25 Boyden Blvd Riverside, RI||$195K||3||2||1,261|
|20 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$279K||3||1.5||2,308|
|42 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$220K||3||1||1,900|
|48 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$254K||3||2||1,960|
|45 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$327K||4||2||2,246|
|2 Meadow Ave Riverside, RI||$136K||2||1||810|
|15 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$249K||3||1.5||1,870|
|44 Boyden Blvd Riverside, RI||$206K||3||2||1,056|
|16 Aberdeen Rd Riverside, RI||$195K||3||1.5||1,360|
|1 Meadow Ave Riverside, RI||$263K||5||3||2,578|
|Aberdeen Rd East Providence, RI||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!