34 Anguilla Brook Rd, Stonington, CT 063784 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 32.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 393 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: E274061
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: Water
- Large and small barn. Huge workshop and garages. Dog kennel. Two ponds and a brook.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,426 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0861000
- Zillow Home ID: 58086680
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Anguilla Brook Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 178.9% greater than in Pawcatuck, and 51.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06378 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawcatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- 414 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT$214K311,068
- 23 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$197K321,446
- 22 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$369K333,638
- 22 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$423K433,638
- 22 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$416K42.53,638
- 456-458 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT$268K------
- 16 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$210K321,350
- 11 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$185K411,260
- 455 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT$212K21938
- 413 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT$515K32.52,743
- 24 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$191K------
- 2 Anguilla Brook Rd Pawcatuck, CT$250K421,776
- 295 S Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT$445K22.52,408
- 489 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT$871K43.53,458
- 353 Pequot Trl Pawcatuck, CT$196K421,704
- 491 Pequot Trl Stonington, CT--443,729
Nearby Schools in Pawcatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292