- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,003 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $232
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Parcel #: M:010-E B:0003 L:0038
- Zillow Home ID: 56132132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-336K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|25 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$341K||3||2||1,132|
|26-28 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$602K||6||5||3,597|
|23 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$326K||5||1||1,024|
|22-24 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$492K||6||4||3,103|
|4 Carole Dr Saugus, MA||$375K||3||2||1,374|
|6 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$364K||3||2||1,401|
|8 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$345K||3||1.5||1,161|
|27 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$579K||4||3||3,067|
|3 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$316K||2||1.5||988|
|5 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$453K||6||3||2,490|
|7 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$351K||3||2||1,620|
|7 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||$355K||3||2.5||1,200|
|20 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$404K||4||2.5||2,128|
|19 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$351K||4||2||1,572|
|38 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$316K||3||1||960|
|4 Mcintyre Rd Saugus, MA||--||--||--||--|
|6 Carole Dr Saugus, MA||--||--||--||--|
|18 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$340K||--||--||--|
|17 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$344K||3||1||1,368|
|40 Appleton St Saugus, MA||$372K||3||2||1,715|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!