- Lot: 3,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 117 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,756 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 71787662
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: M:009 L:135
- Zillow Home ID: 56858940
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02766 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for Norton as a whole. Among 02766 homes, this home is 10.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 62.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norton, and 22.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
|36 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$175K||2||1||760|
|30 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$199K||2||1||888|
|29 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$250K||3||1.5||1,014|
|40 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$224K||4||1||1,080|
|28 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$182K||1||1||680|
|33 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$213K||3||1||1,168|
|29 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$287K||3||2||1,956|
|27 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$180K||2||1||880|
|25 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$170K||1||1||614|
|16 Sunset Rd Norton, MA||$241K||3||2||1,356|
|39 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$184K||2||1||825|
|12 Sunset Rd Norton, MA||$211K||3||1||1,008|
|24 Balsam Rd Norton, MA||$208K||3||1||1,050|
|34 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,548|
|30 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$238K||3||1||1,761|
|38 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$189K||3||1||784|
|21 Patten Rd Norton, MA||$333K||3||2.5||1,734|
|46 Evergreen Rd Norton, MA||$210K||2||1||900|
|46 Evergreen Rd Norton, MA||$200K||2||1||900|
|42 Evergreen Rd Norton, MA||$203K||2||1||736|
Nearby Schools in Norton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-3 & ungraded2.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.