34 Beach Ave, Staten Island, NY 103065 beds, 4 baths, 2,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Brand newly renovated legal 2 family, 2 floors with finished basement. House has beautifully designed brick front with new cement, stone ballisters and brick coins. Property is all pavers from side of house throughout backyard, with brick entry and steel gate going into backyard. 2 zone Central A/C and baseboard heating throughout. Hardwood floors and high hat lighting. 2 kitchens with glazed cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Tiled finished basement with bathroom and door leading to beautiful backyard. Backyard has brand new kidney shaped illuminated pool and heater. Backyard is pavered throughout and has electric outlets, lighting and outdoor speaker system. This home was built for low maintenance while still beautifully designed.
*************Call me or email me to come see home************
Neighborhood is quiet and neighbors are friendly. Shopping, restaurants and schools within walking distance. 4 miles from Staten Island Mall.
- Lot: 5,876 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2111107033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Beach Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Dorp market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Dorp home values.
- 4 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$522K----1,824
- 6 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$506K----1,824
- 10 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$437K112,306
- 101 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$412K----968
- 12 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$509K----1,824
- 16 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$507K----1,824
- 88 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$414K----1,050
- 95 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$724K453,510
- 18 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$522K532,376
- 93 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$711K----3,510
- 86 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$441K----1,700
- 11 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$409K----1,050
- 22 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$395K----1,280
- 62 Beach St Queens, NY------2,070
- 84 Beach Ave Staten Island, NY$455K341,700
- 24 Behan Ct Staten Island, NY$421K----1,280
- 236 3rd St Staten Island, NY$529K----1,824
- 228 3rd St Staten Island, NY$835K32.53,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!