34 Bote Rd, Greenwich, CT 068304 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 271-08-3043
- Zillow Home ID: 57312674
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Bote Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Greenwich, and 2.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06830 home values.
- 30 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.48M44.52,944
- 38 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.26M32.52,524
- 14 Tomney Rd Greenwich, CT$1.25M42.52,240
- 33 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.44M43.53,594
- 39 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.53M43.53,576
- 30 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.04M------
- 42 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$4.59M668,224
- 18 Tomney Rd Greenwich, CT$1.38M32.52,789
- 27 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.21M432,212
- 53 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.24M32.52,214
- 44 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.43M442,916
- 67 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.69M433,552
- 21 Tomney Rd Greenwich, CT$2.41M554,147
- 17 Tomney Rd Greenwich, CT$943K42.52,118
- 23 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$2.15M54.53,906
- 25 Tomney Rd Greenwich, CT$1.02M42.52,494
- 49 Stanwich Rd Greenwich, CT$2.06M557,402
- 45 Stanwich Rd Greenwich, CT$2.77M54.56,200
- 65 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.5M433,446
- 55 Bote Rd Greenwich, CT$1.12M531,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.