- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,167 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $335,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:3 P:1730034
- Zillow Home ID: 59060837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $238-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Hartford Metro, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|38 Case St Canton, CT||$289K||--||--||--|
|28 Case St Canton, CT||$312K||3||2.5||2,211|
|39 Case St Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|42 Case St Canton, CT||$399K||--||--||--|
|24 Case St Canton, CT||$280K||--||--||--|
|43 Case St Canton, CT||$316K||4||2||1,896|
|19 Case St Canton, CT||$241K||3||1||1,566|
|17 Case St Canton, CT||$379K||--||--||--|
|607 Cherry Brook Rd Canton, CT||$267K||--||--||--|
|18 Case St Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|603 Cherry Brook Rd Canton, CT||$235K||--||--||--|
|601 Cherry Brook Rd Canton, CT||$188K||2||1||921|
|604 Cherry Brook Rd # A Canton, CT||$506K||5||5||3,270|
|15 Case St Canton, CT||$331K||4||3||2,620|
|49 Case St Canton, CT||$347K||--||--||--|
|52 Case St Canton, CT||$403K||5||3.5||2,900|
|615 Cherry Brook Rd Canton, CT||$524K||6||3.5||4,800|
|600 Cherry Brook Rd # B Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|600 Cherry Brook Rd Canton, CT||$354K||--||--||1|
|14 Case St Canton, CT||$282K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Canton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!