34 Center St, Niantic, CT 063572 beds, 1 bath, 701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $169,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 701 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:017.6 B:00053 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58047064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Center Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Niantic, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06357 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
- 27 High St Niantic, CT$216K31.51,278
- 32 Center St Niantic, CT$198K311,086
- 33 Center St Niantic, CT$201K311,198
- 25 High St Niantic, CT$170K21.5756
- 29 High St Niantic, CT$359K331,983
- 37 Center St Niantic, CT$297K331,289
- 30 Center St Niantic, CT$203K21964
- 23 High St Niantic, CT$165K21.5771
- 29 Center St Niantic, CT$196K311,042
- 30 High St Niantic, CT$230K311,350
- 40 Center St Niantic, CT$242K211,000
- 26 High St Niantic, CT$186K41.5915
- 28 Center St Niantic, CT$191K22.5864
- 24 High St Niantic, CT$198K311,247
- 21 High St Niantic, CT$213K321,080
- 1 Spring St Niantic, CT$244K21--
- 31 High St Niantic, CT$374K321,896
- 26 Center St Niantic, CT$165K11714
- 30 S Pine St Niantic, CT$203K31838
- 29 Spring St Niantic, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.