- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 288 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: G699018
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Sloping, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Victorian, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:52 L:138
- Zillow Home ID: 58103792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is 34% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06076 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.7% higher than in Stafford Springs, and 118.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|38 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$109K||3||1||1,190|
|30 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$170K||4||1.5||2,428|
|56 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$173K||Studio||4||2,522|
|26 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$109K||4||2||1,663|
|Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$142K||6||2||2,128|
|50 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$107K||3||2||1,278|
|41 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$109K||3||1.5||1,020|
|37 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$112K||3||1.1||1,062|
|55 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$161K||4||2||2,056|
|58 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$123K||3||1.5||1,309|
|49 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$115K||3||2||1,200|
|22 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$123K||3||1||1,727|
|60 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$123K||3||1||1,486|
|3 Parkess St Stafford Springs, CT||$165K||3||1.5||2,091|
|66 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$112K||2||1||1,186|
|59 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$182K||4||1.5||2,095|
|33 Church St Stafford Springs, CT||$149K||4||1.1||1,739|
|5 Parkess St Stafford Springs, CT||$114K||3||1||1,092|
|62 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$115K||4||1||1,231|
|45 Prospect St Stafford Springs, CT||$108K||3||1||1,121|
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!