- Lot: 3,641 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,909 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 47712994
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Status: Active
- List Type: Lease
- 1st Lien Assumable: No
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Prop Type: Single-Family
- Roof Description: Composition
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Bedroom Description: All Bedrooms Down
- Maintenance Fee: No
- Foundation Description: Pier & Beam
- Front Door Faces: North
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Financing Available: Investor
- Lot Description: Other
- Roof Description: Other
- Heating System Description: No Heating
- Property Type: Historic
- Financing Available: Other
- Exterior Construction: Stone & Wood
- Cooling System Desc: Vent
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Geo Market Area: Other
- New Construction: N
- Legal Description: TR 7 BLK 38 ABST 87 S M WILLIAMS
- Legal Subdivision: S M WILLIAMS
- Section Number: TR7
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 0371390000007
- Zillow Home ID: 27787137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Second Ward
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Second Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% greater than in Houston, and 151.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Second Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Second Ward home values.
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.