- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 5,368 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Dirt, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Other, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Foundation \ Block, Foundation \ Skirted, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Kitchen Level \ 1, Land Use \ Unknown, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Septic, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Ranch, Water CF \ Dug Well, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: BREN M:223 B:072 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 114237501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-282K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Brentwood as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is valued 24.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 71.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Brentwood, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03833 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brentwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
|33 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$153K||3||1||1,152|
|43 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$200K||2||1||1,040|
|43 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$250K||2||1||1,040|
|42 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||--||--||--||--|
|305 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$326K||4||2||2,869|
|304 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$376K||4||3||3,343|
|301 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$267K||3||2||1,664|
|49 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$327K||2||2||2,216|
|319 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$219K||3||1||1,040|
|51 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$317K||4||3||2,016|
|301 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$265K||3||2||1,935|
|50 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$248K||3||1.5||1,484|
|26 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$244K||2||2||1,684|
|53 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$249K||--||--||--|
|53 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$268K||3||1.5||1,428|
|321 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$273K||4||1||1,891|
|320 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$241K||3||2.5||1,784|
|55 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$244K||1||1||1,184|
|298 South Rd Brentwood, NH||$224K||3||1.5||1,335|
|56 Crawley Falls Rd Brentwood, NH||$230K||2||1||1,048|
Nearby Schools in Brentwood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!