- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 1,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1791
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $381
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0132 B:0052 L:0
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 56940231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 10.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 73.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|21 Darling St Marblehead, MA||$661K||3||1||2,102|
|29 Front St UNIT 3 Marblehead, MA||$196K||1||1||680|
|29 Front St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$239K||1||1||737|
|29 Front St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$246K||1||1||737|
|19 Front St UNIT 19 Marblehead, MA||$352K||1||2||1,465|
|25 Front St Marblehead, MA||$481K||2||3||1,522|
|26 Front St Marblehead, MA||$626K||2||1.5||1,588|
|17 Darling St Marblehead, MA||$592K||4||2.5||2,751|
|17 Front St # 1 Marblehead, MA||$375K||1||1||1,005|
|31 Front St Marblehead, MA||$658K||4||2||1,742|
|24 Front St Marblehead, MA||$748K||4||3||2,617|
|24 Darling St Marblehead, MA||$820K||3||3||2,031|
|23R Front St Marblehead, MA||$758K||--||--||--|
|26 Darling St Marblehead, MA||$475K||4||2||1,176|
|33 Front St Marblehead, MA||$644K||3||2.5||2,503|
|13 Darling St Marblehead, MA||$527K||3||2||1,849|
|22 Front St Marblehead, MA||$372K||--||--||--|
|11 Hanover Ct Marblehead, MA||$350K||1||1||684|
|12 Darling St # 1 Marblehead, MA||$310K||2||1||1,180|
|12 Darling St # 3 Marblehead, MA||$192K||1||1||605|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!