- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
34 Garnet Rd, West Roxbury, MA 021322 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The apartment features two bedrooms, a dining room, a kitchen with an island (2 stools included), a built in granite desk area, stainless steel appliances: dishwasher and disposal, space saving microwave, gas range, and refrigerator. The kitchen opens to the dining room, which features a built in hutch with original restored woodwork. The unit has central AC and heat (with a programmable thermostat) and newer Harvey windows. It also has recessed and dimmable lighting throughout. The unit will be delivered freshly painted and with refinished hardwood floors.
There is also laundry (not coin operated but tenant pays electric/gas) and storage in the basement. We also include wood window blinds in most rooms.
The price includes water/sewer, one XFinity HD cable box in the living room (w/DVR - XFinity subscription includes HBO channels) and high speed internet (both wireless and wired in the apartment).
The apartment is conveniently located near the commuter rail (10 minute walk), Hynes Park (3 minute walk), and Hancock Village (5 minute walk). The MBTA 51 bus stops at the end of the street. There is easy on-street parking, almost always available directly in front of the house.
We are looking for neighbors that are child-friendly - as we have two young children. We do have a back yard and patio area, which are not included/available all of the time - though it can be made available from time to time with reasonable advanced notice (like a day or two). We utilize this area often, weather permitting.
We have a large 12 year old yellow Labrador Retriever who is very friendly. However, we prefer not to add any more dogs (large or small) at the property.
The apartment will be available around September 1. We are looking for a one year lease.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111608260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Garnet Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 48 Garnet Rd UNIT 1 Boston, MA$306K211,146
- 48 Garnet Rd UNIT 2 Boston, MA$414K322,159
- 44 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$452K31.51,620
- 52 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$374K21849
- 42 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$546K522,302
- 47 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$490K321,374
- 51 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$483K311,273
- 55 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$520K311,273
- 41-43 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$572K422,288
- 56 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$525K31.51,433
- 38 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$864K43.52,516
- 223 Willow St Boston, MA$538K42.53,420
- 227 Willow St Boston, MA$515K421,618
- 219 Willow St Boston, MA$441K22.51,671
- 37 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$435K321,584
- 231 Willow St Boston, MA$585K52.52,574
- 215 Willow St Boston, MA$472K41.51,867
- 60 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$464K41.51,745
- 34 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$521K422,430
- 63 Garnet Rd Boston, MA$684K432,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!