- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,129 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Parcel #: 168819605725
- Zillow Home ID: 58055245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 48.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|18 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$240K||3||1||1,416|
|52 Plant St Groton, CT||$243K||3||1||1,656|
|66 Plant St Groton, CT||$252K||3||2||2,112|
|56 Golf St Groton, CT||$235K||3||2||1,618|
|14 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,704|
|72 Plant St Groton, CT||$266K||2||2||1,893|
|39 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$366K||3||2.5||2,096|
|97 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$352K||3||2.5||2,632|
|31 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$243K||3||2||1,623|
|21 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$351K||3||2||2,073|
|40 Plant St Groton, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,534|
|83 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$269K||4||3||2,710|
|49 Golf St Groton, CT||$174K||2||1||1,167|
|44 Golf St Groton, CT||$395K||4||2.5||3,036|
|7 Greenview Rd Groton, CT||$308K||4||2.5||2,824|
|26 Plant St Groton, CT||$438K||7||4||4,305|
|41 Golf St Groton, CT||$235K||3||6||1,775|
|88 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$168K||3||1||1,056|
|98 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$267K||2||2||1,698|
|61 Three Acre Rd Groton, CT||$156K||2||1||914|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!