This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1900
- Views: 384 all time views
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Basement: None
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Fuel: Oil
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Rental
- Rental Agreement: Lease
- Rental Property Type: Multifamily
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115971124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $30-381K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!