34 Hanson StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 1/2/13: $450,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:9,999 sq ft
- Lot:997 sqft
- Year Built:1860
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $450,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ House of Worship,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Condo Association \ Yes,Deposit Reqd \ Yes,Disclosure \ N,Exterior Features \ Deck,First Month Reqd \ Yes,For Sale \ No,Heating \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insurance Reqd \ No,Interior Bldg Feat \ Cable TV Available,Interior Bldg Feat \ Intercom,Last Month Reqd \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,Listing Alert \ No,Master Bath \ No,Pets Allowed \ No,References Reqd \ Yes,Rent Fee Includes \ Sewerage Disposal,Rent Fee Includes \ Water,Rental Terms \ Lease,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ New,Type \ Condominium,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Round \ Yes,
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59182088
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1987
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:03 P:05902 S:006
- Days on Zillow435
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,639,244||$1.25M – $2.07M||+$68,351||$163||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,925/mo||$1.8K – $4.5K/mo||+$77||$0.29||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 157.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 93.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 34 Hanson Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005