A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,558 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Pets on Premises, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000043 P:000186
- Zillow Home ID: 57056672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|36 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$410K||3||1.5||1,512|
|32 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$430K||4||2||1,824|
|22 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$325K||2||1||1,064|
|20 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$387K||4||2||1,498|
|31 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$421K||4||2.5||1,840|
|24 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$446K||4||1.5||2,216|
|33 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$364K||3||1||1,396|
|18 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$379K||2||1.5||1,302|
|38 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$400K||3||2||1,568|
|35 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$448K||3||1.5||1,984|
|16 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$330K||3||1||1,154|
|30 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$344K||3||1||1,101|
|17 Hampden Ave Burlington, MA||$427K||3||2||1,697|
|29 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$408K||3||1||1,523|
|15 Hampden Ave Burlington, MA||$481K||3||2.5||1,943|
|16 Carlton Ave Burlington, MA||$475K||4||3||2,207|
|26 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$380K||3||2||1,188|
|37 Harriett Ave Burlington, MA||$384K||3||2||1,441|
|14 Wildmere Ave Burlington, MA||$583K||3||2.5||2,280|
|13 Hampden Ave Burlington, MA||$418K||3||2||1,637|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.