34 Horizon Dr, Chatham, MA 026333 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 96 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $162,538
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: 21405565
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: M:11H B:0047 L:C6
- Zillow Home ID: 56774895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Horizon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02633, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Chatham, and 21% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02633 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chatham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02633 home values.
- 25 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$418K322,004
- 28 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$732K32.52,829
- 35 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$697K32.53,016
- 48 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$409K322,483
- 35 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$383K311,976
- 1 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$835K342,352
- 36 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$554K322,226
- 15 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$472K331,985
- 78 Skyline Dr Chatham, MA$556K532,690
- 39 Somerset Dr Chatham, MA$540K31.52,590
- 227 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$889K32.52,209
- 4 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$390K32.51,224
- 45 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$558K32.52,271
- 29 Somerset Dr Chatham, MA$517K432,331
- 55 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$612K422,726
- 56 Horizon Dr Chatham, MA$598K32.52,160
- 56 Skyline Dr Chatham, MA$494K422,392
- 36 Somerset Dr Chatham, MA$567K32.52,002
- 252 N Skyline Dr Chatham, MA$862K33.53,186
- 2 Wood Valley Rd Chatham, MA$429K31.51,764
Nearby Schools in Chatham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!