- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 4,721 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $314
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Gas Grill, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,661 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:18 B:46
- Zillow Home ID: 58908275
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $777K-2.82M.
Market guideZillow predicts 06443 home values will decrease 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Madison as a whole. Among 06443 homes, this home is valued 245.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Madison, and 6.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
|35 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$1.02M||2||3.5||2,110|
|40 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$1.57M||6||4||4,021|
|23 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$883K||4||3.5||2,305|
|17 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$976K||4||3.5||1,964|
|46 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$4.05M||6||5||3,907|
|21 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$1.32M||5||3.5||3,550|
|27 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$860K||4||2.5||2,480|
|17 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$1.54M||4||5||4,700|
|27 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$916K||2||1.5||2,240|
|51 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$2.59M||5||4||5,576|
|24 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$1.23M||4||4||2,816|
|31 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,967|
|11 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$934K||4||2||2,304|
|20 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$1.09M||3||3.5||2,351|
|16 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$1.19M||4||2||2,960|
|11 Hotchkiss Ln Madison, CT||$1.21M||4||3.5||3,450|
|26 Webster Point Rd Madison, CT||$1.05M||3||3.1||2,229|
|26 Webster Point Rd Madison, CT||$669K||--||--||--|
|14 Webster Point Rd Madison, CT||$851K||3||3||2,276|
|7 Barberry Ln Madison, CT||$950K||4||2.5||2,282|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!