- Lot: 1.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,524 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $382,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Breakfast Room, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Removed, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,327 sqft
- Parcel #: 32000014
- Zillow Home ID: 59059744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06013 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Burlington as a whole. Among 06013 homes, this home is valued 23.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Burlington, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06013 home values.
|33 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$277K||4||2||1,800|
|20 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$214K||3||1||1,362|
|37 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$340K||4||2||2,414|
|42 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$413K||4||2||2,930|
|30 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,784|
|12 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$310K||2||2.5||1,893|
|36 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$404K||3||3||2,449|
|87 E Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$347K||4||2.5||2,688|
|41 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$308K||3||2.5||2,260|
|46 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$338K||4||2.5||2,303|
|48 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$322K||3||2.5||2,157|
|49 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$243K||3||2.5||1,344|
|50 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$259K||3||3||1,466|
|50 Hull Rd Burlington, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,236|
|54 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,792|
|48 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$332K||4||2.5||2,200|
|73 E Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$275K||3||1.5||1,632|
|47 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$176K||3||1||1,080|
|44 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$334K||4||4||2,350|
|45 W Chippens Hill Rd Burlington, CT||$233K||4||3||1,703|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!