34 Laconia Ave, Staten Island, NY 103054 beds, 3 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2132937462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Laconia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% greater than in New York, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
- 34 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$628K41.52,210
- 38 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$511K331,650
- 125 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$468K----2,350
- 117 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$398K----1,753
- 127 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$576K452,350
- 30 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$619K----3,219
- 129 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$450K332,400
- 123 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$390K331,200
- 25 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$488K432,556
- 121 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$392K----1,753
- 131 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$579K----2,350
- 119 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$387K----1,753
- 23 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$498K342,538
- Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY--------
- 90 Quintard St Staten Island, NY$427K----2,376
- 33 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$581K----2,860
- 52 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$521K----1,932
- 88 Quintard St Staten Island, NY$425K----2,376
- 19 Laconia Ave Staten Island, NY$565K----2,624
- 135 Hurlbert St Staten Island, NY$382K----1,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.