- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,718 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $323,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: M:061 B:025 L:014
- Zillow Home ID: 56064578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-365K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01904 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01904 homes, this home is valued 22.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Lynn, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01904 home values.
|28 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$285K||2||1.5||1,428|
|40 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,484|
|25 Priscilla Way Lynn, MA||$383K||3||2.5||2,002|
|29 Priscilla Way Lynn, MA||$402K||3||2.5||2,382|
|22 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$294K||3||2||1,265|
|37 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$303K||3||1.5||1,751|
|49 Woodland S Lynn, MA||$308K||4||2||1,040|
|44 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$358K||3||3||2,764|
|31 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$329K||4||2||1,512|
|13 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$312K||3||2.5||1,745|
|25 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$357K||3||2||1,750|
|19 Priscilla Way Lynn, MA||$432K||3||3||2,505|
|16 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$298K||2||2||1,467|
|41 Woodland S Lynn, MA||$333K||3||2||1,376|
|53 Woodland S Lynn, MA||$281K||2||1.5||1,000|
|9 Lebel Rd Lynn, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,236|
|57 Woodland S Lynn, MA||$418K||4||3.5||2,148|
|30 Priscilla Way Lynn, MA||$353K||3||2||1,736|
|15 Priscilla Way Lynn, MA||$339K||3||2||1,590|
|368 Lynnfield St Lynn, MA||$348K||3||2.5||1,860|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!