- Built in 1880
- Views: 1,829 all time views
- HOA Fee: $221
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $419,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $486
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 862 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00212 L:0001400004
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 87798637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $499-615K.
Market guideZillow predicts Peabody home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among Peabody homes, this home is valued 1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peabody, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% lower than in Cambridge, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Peabody home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peabody home values.
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!