34 Madison St NE, Washington, DC 20011
Sold on 12/5/11: $337,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,450 sq ft
- Lot:2,787 sqft
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $337,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow739
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #3709 0078
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID492852
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$364,367||$313K – $423K||-$4,502||$251||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,357/mo||$1.6K – $3.2K/mo||-$53||$1.63||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Riggs Park home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Riggs Park homes, this home is valued 25.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riggs Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.2% less than in Washington, and 73.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Riggs Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riggs Park home values.
Neighborhood for 34 Madison St Ne
- 5607 New Hampshire Ave NE Washington, DC$412K33.01,364
- 5515 Blair Rd NE Washington, DC$349K32.01,027
- 5613 N Capitol St NE Washington, DC$518K42.52,375
- 5721 N Capitol St NE Washington, DC$510K42.01,304
- 7 Longfellow St NE Washington, DC$309K32.0912
- 5725 N Capitol St NE Washington, DC$399K32.01,500
- 5603 N Capitol St NE Washington, DC$420K41.01,584
- 5500 1st St NE Washington, DC$483K32.01,866
- 38 Kennedy St NE Washington, DC$394K31.01,416
- 5756 2nd St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$401K44.02,800
- 100 Kennedy St NE Washington, DC$458K41.52,239
- 5748 2nd St NE Washington, DC$401K44.02,800
- 5744 2nd St NE Washington, DC$402K44.02,800
- 5740 2nd St NE Washington, DC$407K44.02,800
- 26 Kennedy St NE Washington, DC$469K32.51,168
- 5704 N Capitol St NW Washington, DC$421K52.01,740
- 5700 N Capitol St NW Washington, DC$427K53.01,935
- 5732 2nd St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$400K44.02,800
- 5728 2nd St NE Washington, DC$400K44.02,800
- 5612 N Capitol St NW Washington, DC$526K33.01,875
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005