34 Manor Dr, Princeton, NJ 08540
Sold on 4/15/13: $365,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,686 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $365,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count7
- School DistrictMontgomery Twp
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID39903801
- Parcel #1337002000000004 16
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl, Wood
- LaundryIn Unit
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow337
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$366,197||$348K – $388K||+$1,176||$217||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,246/mo||$1.7K – $2.8K/mo||+$15||$1.33||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 08540 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Montgomery Township as a whole. Among 08540 homes, this home is valued 32.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% lower than in Montgomery Township, and 98.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montgomery Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
Neighborhood for 34 Manor Drive
Nearby Schools in Montgomery Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005