- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,497 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $389,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 L:0000 P:0002B
- Zillow Home ID: 57141325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $342-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01887 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Wilmington as a whole. Among 01887 homes, this home is valued 5.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wilmington, and 87.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
|32 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$417K||3||1.5||1,810|
|30 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$368K||4||2||1,844|
|28 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$302K||3||1||931|
|26 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$459K||4||2.25||2,418|
|24 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,510|
|23 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$321K||3||1||1,532|
|10 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$281K||2||2||1,240|
|6 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$332K||4||2||1,373|
|7 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$275K||2||1||960|
|11 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$367K||3||2||1,626|
|8 Miller Rd Wilmington, MA||$557K||4||3||2,203|
|8 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$293K||3||1||1,212|
|5 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$449K||4||2||2,304|
|12 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$258K||1||1||1,090|
|4 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$304K||3||1||1,200|
|133 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$312K||2||1||1,093|
|3 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$344K||3||1.5||1,716|
|14 Faulkner Ave Wilmington, MA||$340K||3||1||1,400|
|132 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$332K||3||2||1,395|
|135 Glen Rd Wilmington, MA||$323K||3||1||1,258|
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
4-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!