34 N 7th St APT 3D, Brooklyn, NY 112491 bed, 1 bath, 690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.79 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $491,790
- Price/sqft: $713
- Fitness Center
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Concierge, bike_room, leed_registered, live_in_super, parking, recreation_facilities, storage_room, terrace, washer_dryer
- # Stories: 15.0
- Floor size: 690 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 023241134
- Zillow Home ID: 112499085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 N 7th Street APT 3D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 76.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11249 home values.
- # 73--------
- # 11FN$706K221,086
- Apt 2L$1.69M121,147
- Apt TH3$2.47M331,794
- Apt 3P$846K11721
- Apt 8N$788K----654
- Apt 2M$923K----816
- Apt 6O$1.7M----1,189
- Apt 9F$2.16M----1,833
- Apt 5Q$2.3M----1,627
- # 2A$731K----892
- # 2B$824K----690
- # 2C$794K----670
- # 2F$1.03M----952
- Apt 2S$1.2M----1,129
- Apt 3E$945K21717
- Apt 3F$1.03M----952
- Apt 3G$980K----884
- Apt 3R------1,641
- Apt 3X$1.38M221,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!