34 N Moore StAPT 4E, New York, NY 10013
Sold on 11/21/12: $1,900,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID116089133
- Parcel #0189002500034000000004E
- Days on Zillow394
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,047,611||$1.25M – $2.93M||+$28,209||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,753/mo||$3.6K – $6.8K/mo||-$569||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 34 N Moore Street APT 4E
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.4 mi
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.6 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005