34 Neptune Street Ct, Lynn, MA 019053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: M:036 B:776 L:051
- Zillow Home ID: 56081301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 34 Neptune Street Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% greater than in Lynn, and 55.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 30 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$169K21888
- 26 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$173K21988
- 11 S Street Pl Lynn, MA$169K21960
- 20 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$181K221,000
- 143 South St Lynn, MA$259K421,733
- 147 South St Lynn, MA$266K62.52,772
- 139 South St Lynn, MA$315K222,568
- 22 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$162K21964
- 135 South St Lynn, MA$193K421,768
- 10 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$312K62.52,484
- 54 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$380K322,891
- 153 South St Lynn, MA$152K321,072
- 12 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$173K31833
- 46 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$315K311,752
- 44 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$231K311,100
- 34 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$321K31.51,512
- 14 Neptune Street Ct Lynn, MA$174K21.5833
- 28 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$213K21968
- 45 B Street Pl Lynn, MA$322K321,638
- 133 South St Lynn, MA$189K31.51,155
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292