- Lot: 5,684 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 450 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Wall AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Wall AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ Duplex, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0034 B:0000 L:0025
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59233670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-297K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 50.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|36 Norris St # 36A Lawrence, MA||$238K||4||3||2,000|
|33 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$251K||3||2||1,860|
|31 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$217K||3||1.5||1,640|
|37 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$206K||3||1||1,164|
|38 Norris St # 38A Lawrence, MA||$232K||4||4||1,900|
|30 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$348K||6||3||3,098|
|28 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$209K||3||2||1,728|
|40 Norris St # 40A Lawrence, MA||$260K||4||3||2,080|
|42 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$244K||6||2||2,194|
|25 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$191K||3||1||1,516|
|24 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$198K||2||1||960|
|45 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$210K||4||1.5||1,622|
|21 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$232K||4||2||1,236|
|35 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$250K||3||1.5||1,548|
|Norris St Lawrence, MA||$196K||3||1||1,483|
|20 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$196K||3||1||1,483|
|45 Steiner St Lawrence, MA||$234K||3||1.5||1,498|
|36 Hoffman Ave Lawrence, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,372|
|32 Hoffman Ave Lawrence, MA||$235K||3||2||1,565|
|18 Norris St Lawrence, MA||$200K||3||1||960|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!